Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bib Overalls For Women

The "ladies" LASAGNE Mother's!

lasagne These are the most 'best ever that I have ever experienced! Really!
be because they are of my mother, maybe because the sauce is really delicious, and often makes the homemade pastry, just as often the purchase because the process is long and my mom wonder on Sunday morning (his only free moment) must not only cooking for all, clean the whole house ....
Certainly there 'to say that then cooked in the wood oven with the chicken and potatoes that is unique, so we straguadagna taste ....
Often people love the food they eat as children, those memories of Sunday family, religious holidays, I have no memories of these dishes because to be honest my mom always worked and it was rare that he could complex things to cook, I can also safely say that cooks well (only when he feels like it) only for a few years, because she never interested in more 'of it .... so we do not have traditional dishes, but there we are creating them over the years ... also now that the puppies love lasagna noodles and her grandmother never mind if she does not do 'so often!
A short course of my speech this tradition is not made with lasagne, mushrooms and sliced \u200b\u200bzucchini, mozzarella, homemade sauce, cheese, ham and ground beef in skillet with oil and made odori.Amalgamare everything and bake. So for me its not as good as I ever will, so do not even try and I enjoy her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment