Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Movie Clips Of Misty Mundae

Tagliatelle with wild mushrooms and truffle sauce

These noodles have resulted from a series of "waste" and "remnants" of the series that when you return home, you want something tasty and messy, but it was not could go to the grocery store, then you do a thorough search of the pantry and fridge that almost makes' the echo ... in fact I had a box of dry noodles coop, a pack of cream in the middle (the puppy has its period of pasta with cream!) of mushrooms just insoles and two tablespoons of truffle sauce made by Saturday dinner is coming out ... so I'm 'first decent flat mica .... but do I have to say as I did, right? there is' coming impestante the smell of truffles that came even close to? ?!!!!
for gift to hubby so I know that eventually I'll throw your subscriber all'altroconsumo .... not bad ???!! WORKPLACE

0 comments:

Post a Comment