Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Letter For Someone Suicidal

Meatballs pure 'advanced




heheheh! I took the long Christmas holiday from the blog, and as usual, for lack of time I sent sent sent but now here I am 'office charged, especially kg more', then c 'and' someone who does not take a few kg at birth? no Cause I really want to know how to do it!
Among various dinners dinners lunches and snacks pants no longer closes' and the famous jeans in the closet that I keep going back to my youth just do not want to know to be pulled out! Pero 'I left them there' you never know after a virus or scary ever started a diet I can take them out and miraculously re-enter inside .... then you know what 's that? macchissenefrega !!!!!!!
So I'm struggling with the deafening echo of my poor empty fridge, asking to be filled each day to prepare dinner ... and what 's better than the usual potatoes that never fail on my terrace? So 'last night I prepared a fantastic mashed nice load of cheese and buttery at the right (but not because I am always as' good?) and of course the kids who are doing the fasting against everything that prepares their mother, not I have eaten at all, so 'what to do with a nice bowl of pure', no little bit less than the meatballs enriched with smoked cheese and ham cubes .... go nell'impanatura usual with egg and bread crumbs and you're done ! I do not
The fry remain in the oven because I prefer a lot more 'to read and digest, especially for puppies ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment