Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blouse Ladies Tailoring



This risotto I propose to my house often because puppies like and is a way more 'convenient to them eating a little fish .... you can' do with different types of fish, but the basic I use the squid already cleaned it is convenient to cook without being too long to clean the fish ..
in a pan high enough to make a base oil and chopped onion, chopped into large pieces of squid, cook with a little brandy and pepper, making them open while preparing the clams in a pot with a little 'water and a little salt, set aside the cooking Arquette eliminating the sand ...
when the squid is soft remove with a slotted spoon and chop with the robot so that all pieces are




then put in the pot and add the clams shelled (leaving some with the shell to amuse the kids) and the shrimp into small pieces,

in the meantime, cook rice by boiling water and throw it in the sauce, stirring as little ... I'll add a little curry or if I have it in refrigerator of grated ginger.
today are a bit 'sad, the summer seems too far from reach and I rather want the caldoooooo Official!

0 comments:

Post a Comment