Saturday, April 17, 2010

How Good Is Carnation Breakfast

Canestrelli

Here we go again, still plugged into the house (sigillati!) for one of the many ailments .... this time it was the strep! I say so that we do not ever miss anything!
And of course I already know that there's more, soon the little touches and if all goes according to plan we do, we will never take ???!!
However, the weather really sucks, so in the end I can anticipate with the famous who are getting spring cleaning spring and summer that will surely turn into full! And go
of biscuits because I keep busy at least the puppies (only with your hands!) And then I can bring up morals ... even if the Board strongly with this triple dose because it came in a tin and was engulfed in a nano second! from me obviously, because the baby is never trying anything that comes out of the hands of her mother, and husband to be honest not just in time did not even smell it ... ops gone! hahahah!
(if you're reading, believe me, I did not resist .. but you will make it 'other loooong soon soon!)

ingredients:
180 g flour 100 g butter 60 g
sugar
a yolk a pinch of baking powder
vanilla sugar
salt

proceedings:
make the pastry with flour, sugar, egg yolk, a pinch of salt, a few drops of vanilla extract (or a teaspoon of vanilla extract) baking powder and softened butter into cubes before (I mixed with all the kitsch, but you can 'do by hand)
put the ball in the freezer to chill for 15 minutes, so the waiting time is cut in half, roll out and cut with shapes. Place on baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes taking care not to darken. When they are cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment