Monday, March 8, 2010

Heartburn Continuously

donuts

Saudagar! The bad weather depresses me to know and be once more "segregated" at home with my only purpose is to go to the best afternoon of my puppies without risk: a nervous breakdown and I them, rintrucillirsi in front of a cartoon .... when it arrives this evening ?????
But how did our mothers and grandmothers before that have never before had available technological means ultra? I'm pretty opposed to the TV so rarely grant to look at, but 'it is also true that recourse to her at the most' difficult .... like not being able to get out of bed struggling with a headache and vomiting from fear, and of course, that no pious soul of a race to the rescue desperate mom!
Avogli telling myself that the weather is upon us, to have just a little 'patience .... here' no end in sight! This morning I even saw a car full of snow ... think a bit ' March pazzarello is true.
rimpinziamoci So sweet that at least there they keep their morale high beauty, and who cares that much of the test suit on August 1 this year the sea my beautiful Chiappone does not see them for sure! Hahaha!
Here we are 'my beloved puppy has now decided on their own and absolutely not my opinion, skip the afternoon nap (santo!) and not to give even his beloved mother madcap hour of Dolcefarniente .... so' now I sorbet a bit 'of pampering and wait for the return of the puppy that will create great' how every day its fine mess!

fantasticissimi These donuts are, and how he says Paoletta are must-try with its cream because I think is more 'light while containing cream.
I do not know why but I really am more and more 'convinced that even if her recipes are time consuming, and they always always say!
Obviously you go to ... I do I copy the recipe does not even troooooppo long!


to eat something so good must not expect mica the next carnival!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment