Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nissan Xterra Performance Light Rack

? EDNAMOD / ANSWERS! User

I'd like to gather around some opinions on "language".
I threw down a bit 'questions.
For the moment, post it here and I wonder whether they are appropriate. If
useful.
not want to be heavy, but soon will forward an email.

For the moment I can think of these: 1

If I say language, what you think? Do some free association.

2 deemed desirable to begin a reflection on the language of networks, RMA and Running?

3 think it is possible to find a solution designed to make language more consistent reporting of 3R, respecting the specificities of each company?

4 Have you looked at the blog?

5 If so, use one word to express what you think.

6 'd be willing to be a fixed reader? (Heheh)

7 Do you enjoy answering these stupid questions and I'll do with it more in the future?

8 Better chat and a coffee?

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment