Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kathryn Beich, Katydids

MILAN: FEELING AND CLEAR!

Sometimes it's really ironic how things change from day to day.
Friday morning I woke up with an enthusiasm equal to 0 to leave for Milan, maybe because when I booked this trip had a different spirit, maybe because I had no desire to spend the weekend with S.
Friday night, when I set foot in the house of my friend Paul and I regained all the initial enthusiasm I could stay here in pseudo give you dozens of reasons but the truth is that everything revolves around the same Paul. (For those who do not remember who I'm talking CLICK HERE.)
Beyond what happened this time in which we saw in December I had left a good impression and I find him exactly like this ... hosted me as if I were someone who knew for a long time and I can not deny that there is some feeling .. not that it takes very nice person saw THAT '!
I have not been very lucky in choosing this weekend as the Carnival was in Milan and I understood little of what I saw on the streets, except CATHEDRAL BRILLIANT!
In this day and a half I've tasted a bit of gay in that environment I feel constantly talking on facebook and I admit that while I was teased, intrigued me, I tried ... there you can know people much more easily and it can be done in person without having to go through web portals and company ... In short you can certainly viversela a little more!
Saturday evening we went dancing at Magazzini Generali and for me it was a wonderful evening ... especially when Paul and I we got to dance with the media embraced dance music that I like so much!
I want to make an important qualification ... BETWEEN U.S. nothing has happened ... NOTHING and I mean what you are thinking ... No sex .. not even a kiss ... There are been a bit of pampering .. Pampering is not programmed but it came ... spontaneously ... when he supported his head on my chest to look better on the TV and told me that she loves to sit so I could not stroke his head slowly, and there we found ourselves embraced affectionately ...
My best friend did not believe it has not happened but nothing I felt I already pretty guilty about it ... and tried to comply as much as I could S. Here is
S. .... what to say at this point ... I say what I sincerely believe ... the strong feelings that I experienced with P. I have not tested with S. despite the knowledge that there has been significant in recent weeks ... and to think, as I wrote in the opening post, just because of S. not I was more excited to go and I also tried to see if we could cancel the flight ... instead and then went as I just told you!
With S. so it's pretty much over from yesterday, after a series of text messages and my call for over an hour ... he had noticed and I admit that even his sms in those days I was a little scared of the back post ... because I was becoming aware that as I said did not fire that extra '... and as I often speak of sincere 'and RESPECT is not sincere and respectful knowledge continue with him because he's cute, available, sweet, affectionate, intelligent, mature and even near my hometown ... would like Make do with someone not having someone else!
Mr.ALLI I wonder if it is not found in my own position ... I actually asked myself the ...
UFFA But how difficult is !?!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment