Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wild Looking Running Tights

real

Today is a beautiful day, I even went to a reading course for children organized by the teachers of school of my puppy, a really nice thing, since often we moms tend to tell stories in a somewhat 'mechanical and sometimes without enthusiasm, but closer to the reading is crucial for me because the relationship with the book's remains and maybe even from great read ... no? however I also had dinner ready (I prepared for lunch, it was not autopreparata ... even if I'm 'working on it! Alice cooking magazine, which I bought for the first time after seeing the advertising on sky .... but who knows what in fact Nigella ?????
Ingredients: 450 gr flour 300 gr icing sugar (I put 100 and 100 normal icing)
250 gr butter
a pinch baking powder
2 tablespoons vanilla extract 2 eggs
nutella
proceedings:
work in the flour mix. sugar, butter, baking powder, vanilla extract (I added a pinch of baking soda) and eggs. Ask a close ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (I was in a hurry, and then I put it 30 minutes in the freezer). Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and make records with the molds, then put biscuits in half a teaspoon of nutella, close with another cookie, pressing bene.Infornare and close to 180 degrees for about 20 minutes but you have to double check. I thought not to grow up and then I put them too close, but then I disconnected them ... still very good, to be redone for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment