Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Do For Keloid On Rook



I got the recipe from the grumpy woman brings mammoth, or Mrs. Niegella and here's the recipe ....
Ingredients:
250 g flour 2 teaspoons baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
175 g sugar 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
150 g chocolate chips *
250 ml milk 90 ml vegetable oil
1 egg 1 tsp vanilla essence *
Procedure:
sift flour with baking powder, baking soda and cocoa, add sugar and chocolate chips, then mix all liquids separately and combine them to dry quickly. Place in paper cups with the help of two tablespoons, and bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
* REMARKS: the chocolate chips in my opinion are not the same chocolate made in small pieces, because there are more 'compact and feel when you bite the cake.
The essence of vanilla I found after several months of double flips and somersaults, and I took the classic one in the sense that probably if I ordered via the Internet was less than half ..... any of you know where I can find these products spending normal figures?

0 comments:

Post a Comment