Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simi Gharwal Meranaamjoker

PERIOD OF THOUGHTS (PART II)

... is because the news of the increased rate university did not arrive in the best period in terms of purely economic. As I mentioned a few posts ago, after my father does not know how many years (I think almost 40!) Was fired by the owner who has decided to close the cabin and puppets ... and the significance of this closure there would again be opened a separate post!
imagine how well do the mason for years without having missed a single day of work there to be 0 degrees and the frost everywhere at 5 am, there were 40 to 13 degrees and hot irons in the afternoon, it rained in rain or pulled by a wind storm, there was the influence or family problems and find themselves at home in nearly 55 years before another 10 years of work before entering a meager pension is not easy ... and I am not referring primarily to the economic side, but also that a person's psychological, as well as physical, of course!
For heaven's sake I will not make it tragic .. as they say is important is the health ... else you can do in one way or another! My father is not one who sits with folded hands ... despite having made a life for a builder, a good Southern man of his generation, is a handyman ... his practical skills are unbeatable in my eyes and obviously just learned of the prospect of closing the company wasted no time and few opportunities elsewhere there seems to be at least theoretically, with all the SE and appropriate MA!
Without even the slightest wish to compare me to him, is not easy even for me ... especially when I have to ask the current status of unemployed person has no money to continue their studies despite the results not just brilliant! What then are my beautiful people ever seen have made me weigh my condition is another story ... I know I'm very lucky and I appreciate that very much! But since I grew up very little "alone" if I may say so ... in the sense that I've seen a lot My brother and his every error and any correction of my I have accepted without anyone telling me anything, putting them into practice in later years ...
It 's why my I have never had to follow in do your homework as they did with many difficulties with my brother .. that's why I never created problems in adolescence when I went out with friends without going back over the schedule ... that is why they are so precise in spending the money as soon as possible tending to put aside! I am always called a self-taught in the life ... in every way! I am "MADE BY ME" anyway ... and this can say a lot about this because of my reflections ...

(more. ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment