Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Is Kate From Kates Playgrounds Name

........

AWKWARD: "I can tell you what, without that you get angry, however .."
MR.ALLI "Go"
AWKWARD: "Lately, I have the feeling that you are not enthusiastic as at the beginning of knowledge with me ... : (: (
MR.ALLI: 'A bit is true .. "
AWKWARD:" Ok "
MR.ALLI:" Not all days are the same, though .. "
AWKWARD:" A little bit me, I felt .. "
MR.ALLI:" It 's not normal .. but always be a thousand .. "
AWKWARD:" It should not in theory at least at first ..! "
MR.ALLI:" Sometimes it slows down ... sometimes ... other speeds you stop .. "
AWKWARD:" Oh yes ... "
AWKWARD:" But you are getting something in me that if I can not convince you ask? "
MR.ALLI:" No. .. it is the differences between you and me ... the way of life ... to see things in ways ... ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment