Monday, January 17, 2011

Blaze King Princess Prices

F. - ONCE UPON A TIME PART THREE

... Well yes! After that my status on Facebook I got another in his long private msg ...

PS: 1) I AM NOT THE PEOPLE .......... KUELLA KE TU Kiama KARO AWKWARD PEOPLE ITS PEOPLE DID YOU KON KUELLA TRASKORSO A NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER PARTIES IN HOUSE KUELLA GENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKKINAAAAAAAAA INTEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KON KUELLA ALWAYS PEOPLE THAT TIME FOR PEOPLE Kiama, THE MERDAAA NOT UNDER THE SKRITTOOOOOO !!!!!!!! ! AND THEN,,,, MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE KONTENTO,,, KE MI SN hazardous to myself showed up,,,, HE NEVER !!!!! A ME LA PEOPLE "have every prorpio kancellato Rikorda! ^ Ehh?? And luckily, KE We have treated,,, KON GLOVES REALLY SEEN THE SOTTOSKRITTO KE,, HAS SEEN YOU CRY !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! AND VISA KE NN HO FAI L in front of anybody,,, FAI SKIF!
Sn Poki ,,,,, indeed been one of the UNIKO in kuel period, k and I 'was always close to the moments you had nke Kuando Kris PERK I wanted, AND VENTS KON TI ME OF YOUR WEAKNESSES RAKKONTANDOMI ,,,,, MA KUESTO nn means KEEP A PERSON IN CONNECTION WITH A LIFE,, PERK TIES CAN BREAK, BUT THE PEOPLE dare SKRIVERMI KOME IF I WAS AN KNOW NOTHING ... And I do not deserve, NN CI STO!
Apart from the horror of this message ... let's face it: NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT Hold on! I assume that he learned of my status through a friend in common, but this is not what counts! The fact that shortly before had said he would always be there for me and shortly after he used a strong expression as "do suck" gives me further proof of just how childish and mentally unstable! I obviously have not forgotten certain times we had together and it would be immature and iprocriti said, but a relationship does not remain standing with simple moments or even worse, with simple memories of some moments! Therefore let me say once and for all and a great voice ...
AH EFFEEEEEEE ... MA VAAAAAAFFANCUUULO VAAAAA!
^______________________________________________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment